Although I’m a little late here, I’d like to take this opportunity to share with you all, the Wired To Hunt Nation, some new years resolutions I’ve set for Wired To Hunt in 2011. Wired To Hunt is nothing without all of you, so this coming year we’re going to be working our tails off to make sure that W2H is the most interesting, educational and fun damn place for you to spend your deer hunting related time online. We’ve come a long way in the past couple years, but things are only getting better. So without further adieu, my new years resolutions for Wired To Hunt. PLEASE leave a comment if you have any feedback, suggestions or complaints. Wired To Hunt is here for you, so your feedback is incredibly important to us and we’ll certainly work to incorporate your thoughts throughout the coming year!
1. More expert hunting tips and strategy: In 2011 I want to bring in more avid hunters to share their hunting tactics and strategies with the Wired To Hunt Nation. I’ll certainly continue to offer my thoughts and learnings, but I’m a firm believer that the more people’s opinions and expeiences you can hear, the more you will be able to learn. That being said, look for some of the most experienced and celebrated outdoor writers and personalities to be sharing their lessons with us, as well as a steady dose of average Joe articles too!
2. High quality video blogs and hunts: In 2010 I purchased camera gear to film my own hunts, but this coming year we’re going to take it to the next level. Due to inexperience, some bad luck and editing software issues, we weren’t able to get the kind of video content out this fall that we wanted to. But in 2011, we’ll have several teams filming our year round efforts as deer hunters across Michigan and the Midwest. So look for a lot more great video content and hunts to come soon!
3. More give-aways, contests and free gear: You guys make Wired To Hunt, so it only makes sense that we owe you some free hunting gear! We’ll be working with more partners this coming year to give you the chance to try out the newest gear coming out for hardcore whitetail hunters for free.
4. Get the Wired To Hunt Nation more involved: I would love to feature more of your guys’ stories, tips and strategies with the rest of the W2H Nation, so we’ll be looking for more ways to help you get your very own stories, pictures, etc on the blog! We love your feedback, comments and participation, so we hope this only continues to grow!
4. More high quality deer hunting content: #1 on our list of priorities is to provide whitetail hunters with an incredible amount and variety of interesting content on Wired To Hunt. This past year we’ve averaged about one post every week day, but I’d like to see this number dramatically increase as we add more contributors and as I devote more time to writing. My hope would be that you could feel confident that every time you pulled up Wired To Hunt, even multiple times a day, you would find something new and interesting.
5. Wired To Hunt Should Be The Best Deer Hunting Blog On The Internet: This is my ultimate goal and if we do everything listed above, I believe Wired To Hunt will be the absolute best deer hunting blog on the internet. We’re already one of the largest in regards to amount of readers and content, but we’ve still got a lot of room for improvement. That being said, we want to be your #1 source for up to date deer hunting news, stories and strategies and we won’t stop working til thats the case.
Now like I said, Wired To Hunt is here for and because of you, so please share with us your suggestions, complaints or any feedback you have about Wired To Hunt and what you want to see in 2011! Thanks again to all of you for being part of the Wired To Hunt Nation!