Fresh off my trip to SW Ohio, our buddy Mike Murtland of Whitetail Properties Ohio gave me a heads up on a stellar looking property in Adams County, OH that I just had to share with you guys. The southern boundary of Ohio is filled with big bucks and beautiful rolling hills, which is one of the main reasons why I’ll be hunting down in this part of the state come fall! So read on below for more details on this big buck paradise and get in touch with Mike if you’re interested in more details! Otherwise, do as I do, drool over this great looking spot and then dream of what your very own property might be like some day down the road!
Located in Adams County this is a big woods, big hills and big buck property. Most of this property is ridge tops and hillsides with some level ground on top. This area is known for producing big old deer and this place is littered with big rubs to prove it. The property has a gated drive way that goes the whole way to the top where you can find the perfect hunting cabin ideally positioned in the NW corner of the property. The Cabin is 26×20 and built out of large timbers, it has a large loft with queen bed, full kitchen and bath, wood burning fireplace and oak floors. Sale also includes tractor, ATV, generator, chainsaw, all furniture, appliances, kitchen-ware, linens and most miscellaneous contents of the cabin. This place truly is turn key.
- Turnkey hilltop cabin on 147 acres and secluded on dead end road make this property the ultimate hunting retreat complete with an outstanding valley view.
- Property consists of big beautiful hardwood ridges and secluded valleys. Great mix of vegetation with lots of thick cover and mixed pines along the ridge tops and several secluded valleys with brushy hillsides that will hold deer all year long.
- Good amount of mature timber including plenty of White and Red Oak, Hickory, Maple and a variety of other species.
- There are several acres of relatively level usable open space on the hill tops for planting food.
- Two ponds on property. The nicer of the two is about one acre and 10+ feet deep, stocked with bass and bluegill and has a nice fishing dock
- Priced at $325,000
For more pictures, aerial views and additional details visit the property listing on Whitetail Properties here.