On Episode #2 of The Wired To Hunt Podcast we’re talking about shed hunting! In this episode we regale some of our favorite shed hunting stories, share our best shed hunting tips, and even talk about the day I fell through a frozen river while out looking for antlers this year. If you want to find more sheds, this episode is a must-listen!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In Episode #2:
– Where the best spots to look for antlers are
– Why you need to pay special attention to fence and creek crossings
– Why Dan wants to train his daughter to go to the bathroom outside
– How the tough winter this year impacted shed hunting
– Why different perspectives can help find more antlers
– How frequent bathroom breaks can lead to finding more bone
– And finally, the story of how I crashed through a frozen river, and Dan nearly had to become an emergency first responder
Show Notes, Resources and Links
– Want more shed hunting tips? Check out the articles below …
– Here’s a link to a video highlight reel from this past shed hunting season, including finding that big Iowa antler we discussed, along with a few other favorites –> Just Start Walking (VIDEO)
– Also, if you have enjoyed the show so far – it’d mean the world to us if you could leave a quick review on iTunes. Click here to do that