In Episode #13 of The Wired To Hunt Podcast we’re going behind the scenes of Drury Outdoors, Mark & Terry Drury’s incredibly successful whitetail/hunting video and television production company. Joining us is Terry Drury’s son, Matt Drury, who is the brand manager for Drury Outdoors. In this show Matt shares with us what it was like growing up in the Drury family, what he believes the key to Mark & Terry’s whitetail success has been, what it takes to produce quality hunting videos and television, and much more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What it was like growing up as a member of the Drury family
– Details on how Matt Drury learned to deer hunt from his uncle and dad
– Insight into how the Drury Outdoors team has struggled through the recent years with EHD and other issues
– What is the key to Mark & Terry Drury’s success killing mature whitetails
– In what ways Mark Drury is a “better” hunter than Terry, and in what ways Terry is “better” than Mark
– Why Mark Drury is called “The Mad Scientist”
– If Matt Drury was dropped off on a random piece of property for 7 days, with the goal of killing a mature buck, who would he pick to help him … Mark or Terry Drury?
– What is the greatest challenge of developing the three DVDs and four TV shows that Drury Outdoors create
– Insight into the development of the Drury’s newest show “Thirteen”
– Matt Drury’s advice for anyone looking to start filming their own hunts
– A heads up on the Drury’s new service allowing you to stream Drury videos straight to your phone, tablet or computer
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– For more information or to buy or watch the Drury’s latest videos visit DruryOutdoors.com
– If you’re interested in checking out the Drury’s new service “Drury on Demand” click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!