Today on The Wired To Hunt Podcast we’re diving into how our 2014 rut vacations have been going so far, and then we’ll answer your questions on how Dan and I hunt the rut!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Details on how Dan and Ryan’s hunting in Iowa has been going so far on their rut-cation
– The scoop on my rut hunt trip to Indiana
– Our observations on the progress of the rut so far
– Thoughts on hunting field edges during the rut
– Our opinions on hunting through the middle of the day during the rut
– What time of day is best during the rut
– Our favorite rut hunting stand locations
– A little insight into our thoughts on the importance of quality gear, but why we also think sometimes too much attention is put on it
– Thoughts on when to move versus when to stay put during the rut
– If bucks can be patterned during the rut
– A few important reminders for all of us during the rut
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– For more great rut hunting advice and insight, check out the Rules of the Rut 2.0. Included in this package are two information packed eBooks and a 3-part podcast series with nearly three hours of expert interviews. The contributors to these books and podcasts are some of the most accomplished whitetail hunters in the country and you’ll likely recognize their names from Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, North American Whitetail, Deer & Deer Hunting and a number of acclaimed books.
– To follow along with how Dan and Ryan’s hunts are going down in Iowa, visit The Nine Finger Chronicles
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!