Today on The Wired To Hunt Podcast we’re sharing updates on the 2014 rut and then are joined by Jared Sheffler of Whitetail Adrenaline to discuss extreme rut hunting tactics. Enjoy!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Updates on how Dan and Ryan’s rut vacation has been going in Iowa
– The fully detailed, first hand account of the crazy conclusion to my Ohio season and how I filled my first tag of the season!
– How and why Whitetail Adrenaline produces such unique hunting DVDs
– The story of how Jared got into hunting from the ground
– Insight into how to hunt rutting bucks on the ground
– Tips for pulling off a spot and stalk in wooded environments and open prairie grounds
– How Jared uses decoys to get close during the rut
– Tips for using calls and rattling during the rut
– How to sneak in on a buck bedded down with a doe during the rut
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– For more great rut hunting advice and insight, check out the Rules of the Rut 2.0. Included in this package are two information packed eBooks and a 3-part podcast series with nearly three hours of expert interviews. The contributors to these books and podcasts are some of the most accomplished whitetail hunters in the country and you’ll likely recognize their names from Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, North American Whitetail, Deer & Deer Hunting and a number of acclaimed books.
– To follow along with how Dan and Ryan’s hunts are going down in Iowa, visit The Nine Finger Chronicles
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!