Today on the show, we’ve got something pretty unique. We’re interviewing two women about what it’s like to be married to a serious deer hunter. One of them, is my wife and the other is one of my good friends’ wife. During the Fall, they consider themselves hunting widows. Today we’re asking them what that’s all about, how they deal with us and much more. Here goes nothin …
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Updates on how Dan’s last hunts of the season went
– The story of my final hunting trip of the year to Ohio
– Whether or not Kylie and her friend Ashley think their husbands are whitetail addicts, and whether or not they think that’s a good thing?
– How to break the news to your significant other that you’re a whitetail addict
– Tips for making “hunting vacations” work
– How our wives feel about us being gone for long periods of time hunting
– What frustrates our wives the most about our hunting addiction
– If hunting wasn’t how I make my living, would my wife still allow me to hunt as much?
– How do our wives explain how addiction to their friends and co-workers
– What do we and our wives think about how kids will change our hunting habits
– What my wife would change about me, if she could
– What the most ridiculous things I or Ashley’s husband have done related to deer
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– Interested in more of Dan’s thoughts on dealing with the challenge of balancing hunting with family responsibilities? Check out his blog post titled “Brownie Points”
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!