Today on the show we’re taking a break from serious deer hunting strategies or tactics, and instead focusing on another of the most important aspects of deer hunting – the stories. In this episode Dan and I recall some of our favorite deer hunting memories and tall tales. So settle in and enjoy.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– I said “Yarns”
– Dan and I describe the first encounters and experiences that got us hooked on outdoors/hunting
-How and why Dan got into bowhunting
– The story of my first failed encounter with bow and first bow kill
-Dan tells the story of Shipwreck
– The best deer hunting story I ever told my colleagues at my old job
-Dan’s biggest deer EVER story
– The story of the biggest deer I’ve ever seen
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– Here’s a link to an old W2H article in which Dan shared several photos of the infamous Shipwreck
– Here’s a link to the video of the biggest buck I’ve ever seen
– Be sure to follow along with my co-host Dan’s other adventures at The Nine Finger Chronicles
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!