Today on the show we’re diving deep into the topic of shed hunting and joining us is Michael Turbyfill and Dan Perez of Whitetail Properties. This episode is packed with great shed hunting advice that you can apply right away, so settle in and enjoy.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What #ShedRally is and how it came about
– Why Dan Perez thinks everyone should try shed hunting
– What considerations to keep in mind when deciding when to shed hunt
– The best spots to look for shed antlers
– Dan Perez’s most bizarre shed hunting tips
– Why Dan “fishes” for sheds
– Best winter food sources and bedding types to explore for sheds
– What gear to bring on shed hunting trips
– Advice for shed hunting in snowy conditions
– The single best state to shed hunt
– Advice for introducing kids to shed hunting
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– For more information about Dan Perez and Michael Turbyfill, visit WhitetailProperties.com
– For more advice on using a shed hunting dog, check out last week’s podcast featuring shed dog trainer Jeremy Moore
– If you want more great shed hunting advice, visit the WiredToHunt.com blog, where we’ve been posting shed hunting articles all week
– Get more details from Dallas about his gear giveaway at TheNineFingerChronicles.com
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!