Today on the show, just like the clocks this past weekend, we’re springing forward and discussing what our personal plans are this spring to prep for the 2015 deer season. Shed hunting, scouting, food plots, we discuss it all and much more
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The full recap of the shed hunt that Dan and I enjoyed together this past weekend
– What happened to “Mark Kenyon’s” (the buck) sheds
– The unwritten rules of shed hunting
– The next chapter in the story of “Jawbreaker”
– Thoughts on fine-tuning treestand locations
– Tips for funneling deer closer to your stands
– The importance of paying attention to details when hunting mature deer
– What “deer deserts” are and why they are important
– Thoughts on my food plot success last year and adjustments for the new season
– Other projects to be working on right now
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– For photos from the shed hunt we discussed, check out our post “The Best of #ShedRally”
– The western big game hunt podcast episode we mentioned was Episode #44, click here to listen to that
– Be sure to pick up one of the brand new Wired To Hunt hats and shirts
– See more of Dan’s adventures at TheNineFingerChronicles.com
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!