Today on the show, we’re examining all the variables that factor into the “big buck” equation. Whether you like math or not, I think you’ll enjoy this week’s episode.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Where is Dan sleeping tomorrow?
– Wired To Hunt in Outdoor Life magazine
– The recovery of Jawbreaker
– Is there a perfect equation that results in consistently killing “Big Bucks”?
– Classifying a “big buck” based on YOUR standards
– The importance of setting priorities
– How time factors in to the big buck equation
– Location, determining where you should be hunting based on your goals, and acquiring more land
– Hunting pressure factors
– Quality vs quantity of sits
– The importance of effort, acquiring more knowledge and skills, and implementing new tactics
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– Make sure to leave a comment below if you have any other factors that you’d recommend we consider in the “big buck” equation!
– Check out “The Secret To Killing Big Bucks” article
– “Two Minute Reads: Just Do Something” , another article related to our conversation
– Dan wrote a blog post on this same topic, “The Big Buck Equation” on his blog the Nine Finger Chronicles
– More on the recovery of Jawbreaker
– Be sure to pick up one of the brand new Wired To Hunt hats and shirts
– See more of Dan’s adventures at TheNineFingerChronicles.com
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!