Today on the show we’re exploring the changing dynamics and motivations of the deer hunting world and we’re joined by outdoor filmmakers Dustin Lutt and Aaron Hitchins. This is a great episode, so kick back and enjoy.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The podcast celebrates it’s one year anniversary!
– An introduction to Dustin Lutt, Aaron Hitchins and Rockhouse Motion
– Background on the film “Game of Inches”
– Insight into the goals that Aaron and Dustin had during their hunting season documented in “Game of Inches”
– The themes and lessons to be learned from this film
– The impact of the hunting media on the larger hunting community
– Thoughts on setting realistic goals for a hunting season
– Has the antler craze gone too far?
– Trophy hunting versus meat hunting?
– Embracing the “hipster hunter”
– Setting goals for 2015
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– If you do nothing else, make sure you watch the film we discuss in this episode, Game of Inches
– See more from Dustin, Aaron and Matt at the Rockhouse Motion website
– See more of the Rockhouse Motion films on their vimeo channel
– Be sure to pick up one of the brand new Wired To Hunt hats and shirts
– See more of Dan’s adventures at TheNineFingerChronicles.com
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!