Today on the show we’re discussing hunting gear and all the gizmos, gadgets and products we love, use and abuse!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Recapping my vacation and Dan’s upcoming baby
– Thoughts on product sponsorships in the hunting media
– The treestands and various climbing methods we like best and why
– Our current grunts and calls of choice
– The bows we enjoy shooting the most and why, and advice for picking the right bow for you
– The guns I use and advice for picking the right muzzleloader
– The scent control products and processes we use
– Our thoughts on camo hunting clothing and the gear we like best
– The footwear we use while hunting
– Our take on trail cameras
– What arrows and broadheads we’re taking to the woods
– How important we think gear is to hunting success
– And much more!
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– Want to hear more about Sitka Gear for whitetails? Check out the review I wrote back in 2013 – but note, they have a whole new line of whitetail gear coming in June 2015 that is taking things to a whole new level
– A review I wrote about the Carbon Express Maxima Red arrows I’m shooting
– My review of the Bear Motive 7
– A full review of the Lacrosse Aerohead boots I wear
– More on my favorite bargain treestand
– See more of Dan’s adventures at TheNineFingerChronicles.com
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!