Today on the show we’re discussing quality deer management co-ops, and we’re joined by an expert on this topic, Anna Mitterling.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Recapping our trail camera projects and our 2015 turkey season
– Who is Anna Mitterling and what does she do as a wildlife cooperative coordinator
– What is a QDM co-op
– Do QDM co-ops work?
– Can co-ops lead to bigger bucks?
– How to talk to neighbors about joining a co-op or starting to manage for better deer?
– How to handle enforcing standards within co-ops
– Kids and co-ops
– Roadblocks to co-op success
– How to find a co-op or start one yourself
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– To sign up for Sitka Gear’s daily give-away in May, visit their Facebook page
– Here are some of the resources Anna Mitterling recommended you check out …
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their Facebook page this month for daily giveaways
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!