Today on the show Dan and I are bearing all and discussing our greatest failures and mistakes while deer hunting.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– How Dan’s first trail camera pull of the year turned out
– How I came to discover I was hunting too much
– The importance of hunting smart vs. hunting hard
– How we’ve failed on occasion when it comes to getting hunting access
– How I overcalled to a Michigan buck, two years in a row, and what I learned
– Advice on smart calling
– The risk of playing the wind the wrong way
– Understanding your surroundings and pre-hunt rituals
– Buck fever …
– The danger of leaving hot spots
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– The new Wired To Hunt decals are now up for sale – click here to check them out!
– Use the hashtag #W2HPodcast60 on Twitter or Facebook to share your biggest deer hunting mistakes
– Bill Winke on nocturnal bucks and using trail cameras to determine when to go in and hunt
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!