Today on the show we’re exploring the mysterious world of predicting deer movement and joining us is Mark Drury of Drury Outdoors. This is one of our best episodes yet, so settle in and enjoy!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The bet that Dan and I are taking up before this season
– What Mark’s thought process is before heading out on a hunt
– How barometric pressure impacts deer movement
– Mark’s thoughts on clouds and wind speed influence how much deer will move
– Why changes in wind direction are so important to Mark Drury
– How temperature changes factor into Mark’s deer movement theories
– Hunting mornings in October – is Mark for it or against
– Thoughts on the October Lull and how to hunt it
– How the Drurys use trail cameras
– How the moon might impact deer movement and the rut
– How Mark breaks down the hunting season into 13 phases and how to hunt each
Show Notes, Resources, Links:
– Visit DruryOutdoors.com to learn more about Mark Drury and the Drury Outdoors DVDs and shows
– If you enjoyed this episode, you’ll also want to listen to our interview with Mark’s brother Terry – click here to listen
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015
– The new Wired To Hunt decals are now up for sale – click here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our guide to the “Top 10 Must Have Resources for the Whitetail Addict” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!