Today on the show, with season openers on the doorstep, we’re reviewing a number of easy ways to royally screw up your hunting season. And spoiler alert, you are NOT supposed to do these things.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Insights into why we frequently screw up our entrance/exits and how to fix it
– The impact of learning lessons the hard way
– Understanding how to pull off a “drone strike”
– How Dan’s using some of Mark Drury’s advice to plan an early season hunt
– The importance of self control
– Knowing when to move
– Details, details, details
– The risks of calling
– And much, much more
Show notes, resources, links:
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!
Enjoy this podcast today? Please share it with your fellow huntin buddies!