Today on the show, in this little bonus episode, Dan and I are quickly going to be recapping our past two weeks chasing elk out west and the debacles along the way.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Why Dan was so excited on the drive home from Idaho
– The full scoop on our mid-September Idaho elk hunting trip
– Thoughts on preparation for an elk hunt
– Lots of laughs
– The story of my Oregon bowhunt
– The tale of my last night shot
– And much, much more
Show notes, resources, links:
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!