Today on the show we’re joined by Neil Dougherty and we’re talking late season hunting tactics.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who Neil Dougherty is
– Why Neil would rather hunt during the late season than during the rut
– The ingredients for a successful late season hunt
– How weather impacts late season hunting
– What to do with warm weather at this time of year
– The best native food sources to key in on during the late season
– The best late season food you can plant for deer
– Balancing pressure and aggressiveness during late season
– Where to set up for late hunts
– Late season scouting advice
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Neil Dougherty, his books and consulting services – visit NorthCountryWhitetails.com
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!