Today on the show we are wrapping up the 2015 season, discussing our greatest lessons learned, our highs and our lows, and what we’re looking forward to in 2016.
(To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who won the Wired To Hunt Holiday Sweepstakes
– How our most recent hunts have went
– Our high-level thoughts on our 2015 season
– Our favorite moments of the season
– What we wish we’d done differently this year
– Lessons learned in 2015
– What we’re looking forward to in 2016
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– If you’d like to learn more about Redneck Hay Bale Blinds, click here, and use promo code WIRED to get $200 off your purchase of a Sportsman Hay Bale Blind (through Jan 1, 2016)
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!