Today on the show Dan and I are joined by my shed hunting fanatic friend, Ross Hausmann to discuss strategies for finding more shed antlers!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Why we love shed hunting so much
– Who Ross Hausmann is and what kind of shed hunting success he has had in the past
– What the “rules” of shed hunting are
– How a shed dog can help you find more antlers and a few thoughts on training a dog
– When to start shed hunting and what timeframes usually lead to the most sheds
– How to shed hunt a new property
– Best spots to find sheds
– Tips for spotting more sheds
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about our sponsor of this podcast episode, Trophy Ridge, visit TrophyRidge.com
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!