Today on the show we are discussing the final, most important moments of a hunt, the moment of truth, the shot.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Whats new with Dan and I
– How our shed hunting weekends went
– What’s the “killer instinct” and do you need to have it?
– The struggles that Dan and I have had when in the moment of truth
– Common challenges hunters have in the moments leading up to a shot
– The importance of experience
– How health and physical fitness might impact your ability to handle the shot
– How to practice better with your bow
– Tactics for dealing with buck fever
– How to best prepare for the shot in the moment
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To check out our new podcast, Whitetail Q&A, search for it on iTunes or visit WiredToHunt.com/Whitetailqa
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!