Today on the show Dan and I are talking about turkey hunting, why all deer hunters should give it a try, and what we’ve learned over the years chasing them ourselves.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What’s new with me and Dan
– The story of how Dan and I both got into turkey hunting and our first turkey kills
– Why you should try turkey hunting if you don’t already
– Some of favorite turkey hunting recipes and cooking tips
– The basic tactics that Dan and I employ when going on our typical turkey hunt, including how we set-up and where
– Our favorite calling techniques and how adjust our calling based on turkey behavior
– What decoys we use and how we set them out
– How I missed three turkeys
– How weather influences turkey hunting
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– Be sure to check out the new 100% Wild Podcast!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!