Today on the show we’re celebrating our 100th episode of the podcast by bringing on an expert panel of guests to discuss some of the deer hunting world’s most debated questions! Joining us is Bill Winke, Dr. Grant Woods and Lee Lakosky. Also, be sure to stay tuned all the way to the end to find out how to win some great prizes from our partners!
(Note: Quick apology for some audio interference on this interview due to poor cell phone service from some of our guests)
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Is the October Lull fact or fiction?
– Does the moon influence deer movement?
– What’s the single best food plot option?
– Are scrapes worth hunting?
– Is fresh sign all that important?
– How can you keep mature bucks on your property?
– What’s the single best week of the season to hunt?
– Are sanctuaries worthwhile?
– How do mature bucks use the wind?
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– For more from Bill Winke, visit MidwestWhitetail.com
– For more from Dr. Grant Woods visit GrowingDeer.tv
– For more from Lee Lakosky, visit TheCrush.tv
– Also, be sure to listen to our previous podcast episodes with these guests:
– To learn more about about our podcast sponsor Sitka Gear, visit their website here and check out their new line of whitetail gear for 2015.
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!