Today on the show we are joined by the President/CEO of the National Deer Alliance, Nick Pinizzotto, and we’re talking deer hunting, deer policy, deer management and much more.
If you’d like to skip our intro stories, fast forward to 14:00.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who is Nick Pinizzotto?
– Why Nick’s been in conservation work for so long
– How Nick killed three great bucks during the 2015 season, including a dandy late season Ohio buck
– What is the National Deer Alliance doing today
– What are the NDA’s top priorities
– Why has the NDA kind of dropped of the radar over the past year
– Why is the NDA needed
– Is the hunting industry doing enough for deer conservation?
– The deer issues that we should be concerned about and paying attention to
– The latest on the deer disease issue
– Thoughts on the implications of the captive deer industry on wild deer
– What we can do to help wild deer conservation
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Visit the brand new NationalDeerAlliance.com and become a member!
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!