Today on the show we’re joined by Donnie Vincent, an incredible hunter and filmmaker, and we’re discussing everything from his recent whitetail hunts, to how to have conversations about hunting, dealing with opposing viewpoints and much more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Some strange questions I’m beginning to ask about my hunt for Holyfield
– What Donnie Vincent has been up to lately
– Thoughts on the non-hunting public’s opinion on hunting
– How our actions and conversations impact the future of hunting
– Discussing hunter ethics and opposing viewpoints
– How Donnie searches for “the perfect moment” while hunting
– How Donnie’s 2016 whitetail season has gone
– What Donnie learned about chasing a mature buck this year
– What books Donnie is currently reading
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Donnie Vincent, visit DonnieVincent.com
– Head over to RedneckBlinds.com and used promo code WIRED to get $100 off bale blinds, $50 off soft side blinds, and $20 off their hunting chairs and feeders
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!