Today on the show, with the new year just days away, we’re looking back at what we learned in 2016, and looking forward to what we hope to accomplish and experience in the whitetail woods in 2017.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– How I managed to kill a late season this week
– Why Dan has been puking a lot
– Dan’s late season hunting plans
– The highlights of our 2016 hunting season
– What we wish we’d done differently this season
– What we learned this year
– The excitement level leading into 2017
– My thoughts about the Holyfield hunt next year and changes I want to make in my strategy
– Dan’s new years resolutions for 2017
– My public land resolution for the new year
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Visit YETI.com to learn more about their rambler bottles and tumblers
– Head over to MavenBuilt.com to learn more about Mavens custom optics
– Sitka Gear’s new 2016 products are now online, so visit their website here to check them out!
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!