Today on show Dan and I are covering a number of topics including talking a little turkey, discussing my recent cross-country public land adventures, and discussing the latest news related to the future of our public lands.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Dan’s plan for his upcoming turkey hunting weekend
– A few somewhat credible pieces of turkey hunting advice from Dan and I
– Lessons learned driving a camper across the country
– Stories from public land in Utah & Wyoming
– What I learned about Utah public land politics and users
– My adventures with camper sewage
– The latest with public land transfer legislation
– Thoughts on the history of the land transfer movement
– The importance of public land compromise and conservation
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Jeff Propst and the properties he has listed with Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!