Today on the show we’re joined by avid big buck hunter and TV show host Stan Potts and we’re going hear about some of his most interesting hunting experiences over the years, and most importantly, we hope to uncover some of the most important lessons he’s learned chasing big deer across the country.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The latest in my outdoor adventures and Dan’s
– What Stan Potts was doing before he got into TV
– The story of Stan Potts’ first truly giant buck
– Stan’s thoughts on handling the moment of truth
– Stan’s most rewarding/memorable hunt
– How Stan located big bucks before the age of trail cameras
– The most important core principals that lead to Stan’s success
– Stan’s scouting tactics
– The keys to quality stand sites
– What consistent traits most quality deer hunters all have
– And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Jeff Propst and the properties he has listed with Whitetail Properties, click this link
– To see/hear more from Randy, visit his website here
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!