Today on the show we are joined by Sitka Gear’s Garrett Long and Matt McCormick and we discuss some of their most memorable whitetail hunting stories, hunting photography and conservation.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The latest on Dan’s family life
– What I was doing in Montana last week with Sitka Gear
– Our thoughts on a recent poaching incident
– Who Matt and Garrett are
– What the Sitka Converge event was all about
– Matt’s most intense whitetail hunting experience (see the buck discussed below)
– Garrett’s most memorable whitetail hunting experience
– Expert photography advice
– How we can keep conservation more top of mind in our lives
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!