Today on the show Dan and I are diving into an in-depth discussion of our goals, hopes and hit-lists for the 2017 hunting season. And, I share some exciting news.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Some exciting news about my September hunting plans
– Dan’s dream scenario for the 2017 season
– Thoughts on balancing our hunting passion with other obligations
– Dan’s more realistic hunting goals
– My wildest dream 2017 goals
– My realistic hunting goals for the season
– My booner bet with my friend Corey
– What bucks might force Dan to get picky this season
– The changes that both Dan and I are making to our bow shooting process
– More intangible goals related to our hunting seasons
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!