Today on the show we are answering listener questions and we cover topics such as the timing of the rut, decoying whitetails, trail camera setups, packing in hunting gear, mosquito control, mock scrapes, using grunt calls, recommended reading and much more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What’s up with Rut Radio this year
– How my Montana public land hunt ended
– My news from Michigan about Holyfield
– Dan’s returning bucks
– Thoughts on decoying whitetail bucks
– Thoughts on packing in your hunting gear
– Tips for using mock scrapes
– Recommended trail camera set-ups
– Summer ranges VS fall ranges
– Getting off large tracts off land where vehicles are not permitted
– How the moon may or may not impact the rut
– Using vehicles to get in and out of hunting spots
– Using Thermacells
– Thoughts on using grunt tubes
– Reading recommendations
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!