Today on the show Dan and I are debating the October lull, talking late October hunting plans, analyzing specific buck tendencies AND reviewing chronic wasting disease.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The new name for Dan’s podcast
– A review of the facts on Chronic Wasting Disease
– What I learned at the Michigan Chronic Wasting Disease Symposium
– Dan’s pre-rut hunting plans
– Why we’re excited bout the upcoming cold front
– Our somewhat conflicting opinions on the October Lull
– My plans for hunting late October
– How I’ve attempted to analyze a specific mature buck by careful tracking of activity and other variables
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!