Today on the show Dan and I are recounting the highs and lows of our rut hunting vacations so far this year. One of us kills, one of us blows the best opportunity of the season and we both share a lot of stories about the most exciting, stressful, maddening, thrilling and ultimately marvelous times of year. Enjoy!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The story of my encounter filled early November chasing Holyfield
– How I blew my best shot at my #1 target buck
– Dan’s epic rutcation week
– How Dan killed a big Iowa buck
– What man Dan would most like to spoon with
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!