Today on the show I’m joined by my good buddy Josh “Furter” Hillyard to discuss his successful Ohio rut hunt, the Quality Deer Management Association, the latest on my hunt for Holyfield and our Northern Michigan deer camp.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who Josh Furter Hillyard is
– A few thoughts on the QDMA and how to get involved locally
– The story of Furter’s Ohio rut success
– The final 5 days of my Michigan bowhunt for Holyfield and the many close calls
– Talking deer camp
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!