Today on the show we are joined by Gabe Adair, a land specialist for Whitetail Properties and one of the most consistent and renowned big buck killers in the country. And in this episode we discuss how he killed his biggest buck to date and his tactics and philosophies for hunting the late season.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who Gabe Adair is and what he does for Whitetail Properties
– Tips for buying your first hunting property
– The story of how Gabe killed his biggest buck ever this year
– How Gabe fine-tunes great entry/exit routes
– What Gabe learned from the 2017 hunting season
– Why Adair loves hunting the late season
– Scouting tips for late season – including trail camera strategies and other ways to monitor
– The importance of using data to determine when and where to hunt
– How to choose the right food source to hunt
– Advice for stand and blind set-ups in late season
– Tips for making the moment of truth count
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!