Today on the show we are wrapping up our 2017 Rut Radio series by discussing the top trends and insights we gained from the 2017 season and then check in with four hunters from across the country to review what they learned this season as well.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The 5 big-picture trends that Spencer noticed across the 2017 season speaking with hunters from across the country
– Thoughts on the impacts of mast production this year
– Cold fronts and their influence on 2017 hunting
– Late standing crop impacts
– The tale of two Decembers
– 2017 review thoughts from hunters in Nebraska, Illinois, New York, Michigan, South Dakota, and more
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!