Today on the show we are discussing what to do when Chronic Wasting Disease pops up on or near your hunting property and joining us to discuss this is Doug Duren, a whitetail hunter and manager from Wisconsin who recently got his first CWD positive deer on his property in 2017.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Dan’s late season hopes/plans
– My late season doe success
– Reminiscing about my Alaskan caribou hunt with Doug Duren
– The history of Doug Duren’s family farm and their deer and habitat management plan
– The story of CWD in Wisconsin up to this point
– How and when CWD was discovered on Doug’s farm
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– To learn more about the Mathews Triax, click here
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!