Today on the show Dan and I are doing a deep dive into our own 2017 deer hunting seasons to discuss the mistakes we made, lessons we learned, and areas we’re hoping to improve on in 2018. AND I share the final update regarding Holyfield for the 2017 season.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Dan’s latest parenting exploits and deep thoughts on becoming a dad
– The Holyfield update
– Our expectations and goals leading into the season and how we feel we fared
– What Dan learned about aging deer and how he hopes to improve
– Lessons learned in patience
– A few things I did right and wrong in my pursuit of HF
– Our thoughts on property access and changes we need to make in 2018
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– To learn more about the Mathews Triax, click here
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!