Today on the show I’m joined by Levi Morgan, one of the world’s best tournament archers and bowhunters, and we’re going into detail on his best advice for becoming a better archer and deer hunter.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Who Levi Morgan is and how he became one of the most succesful tournament archers in the world
– How Levi’s 2017 season went
– What species are Levi’s favorites to hunt and his perspective on “adventure hunts”
– The story of Levi’s harrowing mountain goat hunt in BC
– The greatest lesson Levi learned during his 2017 hunting season
– How to deal with string jumpers
– Levi’s biggest 2017 mistakes
– How to hunt a property on short 5-7 day trips
– Levi’s hunt for a PA buck named Boswell
– Core principles for hunting mature bucks
– The challenges Levi has had in the past dealing with the pressure of tournament archery
– Levi’s shot mental process when a shooter buck is coming in to range
– Dealing with target panic
– Advice for better archery practice
– Improving your archery form
– How to get a more forgiving bow
– Advice for proper arrow set-up
– Levi’s favorite broadheads and bow releases
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– To learn more about Maven’s new rifle scope click here
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!