Today on the show we discuss some news about the hunt for Holyfield, ideas for better collaborating with neighbors, physically preparing for hunting season, reflections on “big buck mania” and much more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The latest Holyfield news!
– Why Dan is considering a lease
– Thoughts on the challenge of finding hunting access
– The ramp up of my whitetail stoke level
– Our ever changing hunting goals
– Prepping for an elk hunt
– How physical fitness impacts a deer hunting season
– My backcountry canoe whitetail hunt
– The problem with big buck mania
– How to better work with neighboring deer hunters
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!