Today on the show we’re podcasting from Iowa and our 2018 shed camp and in this one we recap the highlights of our epic shed hunting weekend, hear about a few of the crew’s 2017 hunting seasons and laugh a whole lot.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The story of epic day of shed hunting in southern Iowa
– Why we liked using the Hunterra Mobile Map for shed hunting
– How we found 10 antlers in one hour
– Where we found the most sheds on our shed hunting trip
– The story of Ben Harshyne’s new Iowa hunting property
– How Ben killed his biggest buck ever in 2017
– Ross Hossman’s 2017 flyer buck story
– Peter’s lessons learned from the 2017 season
– Thoughts on better handling the moment of truth
– Why you should see Ghosts In The Darkness
– The importance of a first bow buck
– Sasquatch 101
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– To learn more about Hunterra Maps
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!