Today on the show we’re talking about Theodore Roosevelt, my latest adventure to North Dakota and Montana, scouting and hunting western whitetails, finding big ole drop tine shed antlers and my recent “near-death experience.”
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– What me and Furter were up to last week
– Why we headed to North Dakota and Montana
– A little bit of Theodore Roosevelt history
– How Booner found the first shed of the trip
– Our rental car debacle
– How we found the first match set of the trip and what this country was like
– The types of areas out west where we were finding whitetails and whitetail sheds
– How my dog Boone did on this trip and how this may have improved his shed hunting performance in the future
– How I found my coolest match set of shed antlers ever
– Ideas for starting a western whitetail hunt
– My “near death experience”
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Sitka Gear, visit their website here.
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!