Today on the show Spencer Neuharth, Dan Johnson and I celebrate spring turkey hunting season by sharing a few of our latest turkey exploits and answering listener-submitted turkey hunting questions.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The BHA Storytelling event I’ll be speaking at on May 15th
– How Spencer Neuharth continued his turkey hunting charge from 2017 right on into 2018 with a great spring bird
– The story of Dan Johnson’s 3 day turkey hunting season and success story
– How my son’s first “turkey hunt” went
– Thoughts on the first gobble of the day
– What you can learn from turkey droppings – and deer droppings
– Why turkey heads are certain colors
– How fast turkeys can run and fly
– Our best advice for beginner turkey hunters
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– For more info on the BHA Storytelling event, click here
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!