Today on the show I’m joined by Steven Rinella and Janis Putelis of MeatEater to discuss all sorts of things related to their history and experiences hunting whitetail deer. AND I share some very big news about the future of Wired To Hunt.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– The story of how I started and built Wired To Hunt
– BIG news about the future of Wired To Hunt
– An interesting look at the natural history of whitetails
– A rallying cry for underdog species
– The story of Steve and Janis’ first deer and other related stories
– Eating your first deer
– The most impactful experiences in our early hunting careers
– Rinella and Putelis’ take on Baiting VS Food plots
– Public land hunting VS private land hunting
– Hunting the West VS hunting the East
– Is naming deer weird?
– A dream whitetail hunt?
– Getting garholed
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!