Today on the show Dan, myself and our DIY whitetail extraordinaire buddy Andy May are tackling listener questions on topics such as target panic, analyzing deer data, scent control, and advanced wind strategies.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– How Dan’s California trip went and how many brownie points he earned
– Total Archery Challenge in Michigan
– My good news about Michigan and bad news about Ohio
– What safety harnesses we use
– Thoughts on using a tree saddle
– Ideas for battling target panic and recommended releases
– Tracking deer data and hunt observations
– Advanced ways to think about how wind impacts your hunts and deer activity
– Thoughts on what makes for the most consistently successful deer hunters
– Scent control for boots and scouting clothes
– Resources for planning your first DIY western hunts
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!