Today on the show Dan and I are having a good ole BS session, and we are talking summer trail cameras, big woods habitat projects, CWD hitting close to home and more.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Signs that summer whitetail season is upon us
– Dan’s summer trail camera project progress
– The what’s and how’s of Dan’s summer trailcams
– The hopes and goals for Dan’s 2018 hunting season
– Dan’s plan for targeting a specific buck this year
– My new plans, or lackthereof, now that I’ve lost my Ohio hunting property
– 2018 summer habitat projects I’ve been working on so far, and what I still have left to do
– The latest on Holyfield and new thoughts on what I need to do this year to get a shot at him
– Updates on my habitat projects on my family’s northern Michigan big woods deer camp
– The latest on CWD in my area of Michigan
– The lowdown on the controversial proposed changes to regulations in my home state
– A few thoughts on CWD moving forward and baiting/mineral sites
– Thoughts on my 2018 Montana camping trip
– Advice or thoughts on camping with an infant
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– Our new title sponsor, onX
– To watch the Whitetail Properties video I discussed today, click here
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!