Today on the show I’m joined by Brad Farris, a Mississippi bowhunter, member of the Primos hunting team and a whitetail properties land specialist.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Brad’s experiences growing up hunting in Mississippi and the strong traditions of deer hunting in the south
– Advice for buying property with friends
– Hunting on “hunting club” property
– How Brad would approach improving a hypothetical 200 acre block of timber in the south
– Southern food plot considerations and improving natural forage
– How to use sanctuaries
– Thoughts on the southern rut
– Do aggressive calling and decoying tactics work in the south?
– Brad’s calling strategies
– How Brad scouts and hunts a new property
– What makes Brad such a good hunter
– What Brad does that others think is crazy
– Brad’s trail camera use-cases
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!