Today on the show we’re setting the stage for the next few months, as Dan, Spencer, Furter and myself break down our plans, goals, hopes and hit-lists for the 2018 hunting season!
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– How Dan’s first summer trailcam pull of the year went
– More details on “Dork”
– A new buck that could move to the top of Dan’s target list
– Spencer names one of Dan’s target deer
– How Dan handles sharing his hunting property with other people
– Spencer’s 2018 hunting season plan
– How Spencer aims to kill a September buck
– Spencer’s bison hunt
– Furter’s North Dakota plans
– How Furter plans to tackle public land in Michigan
– My #1 goal in Michigan
– Goals for my out-of-state hunts
– Latest on Holyfield
– Thoughts on hunting velvet bucks
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!