Today on the show we’re chatting with Lee Ellis and Drew Carroll of Seek One Productions about the unbelievable deer hunting success they’re having bowhunting the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
-Why Dan still hasn’t deer hunted in 2018…
– Dan’s plan for hunting a world class Iowa buck
– How my first two hunts of the year went
– The plan for Holyfield moving forward
– Who Lee and Drew are and how Seek One Productions was started
– What makes the suburbs of Atlanta so great for deer and how/why there might be similar situations around other cities
– What to look for when choosing a suburban property to try accessing
– Advice for asking for hunting permission in the suburbs
– How many different small properties you might want to have access to in the burbs if you’r trying to target mature bucks
– Scouting for mature deer in the suburbs
– Using trail cameras on small properties
– Why you want to keep a low profile when hunting in the suburbs and how to do that
– Recovering and tracking deer in neighborhood situations
– Actual hunting tactics to use during the season when hunting suburbs
– How to utilize and install “mini plots” in backyards and other suburban areas
– How entry and exit differ in suburban situations
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link